If you would like to help financially support my work here in Mexico, please contact me, or make a secure donation via paypal! Thanks!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

...mi lugar favorito...

So for the past couple of months, Lauren, Kristy & I have been utilizing the roof of my house as a tanning bed. :) It is the perfect place to lay out and catch some rays where no one can see you, or know that you're even there.

The past couple of days though, I've also been spending my quiet time and reading time up there, since it has gotten SO warm this week (yay!) and today I realized how extremely lucky and blessed I am to live in such a beee-ooo-ti-ful place! This is the view from my lawn chair on the roof - notice the sheep and horses, and the mountains looming in the background. :)



I also took some pictures of my little rooftop garden, which includes tomatoes, carrots, Brussels sprouts, broccoli and all kinds of herbs!



1 comment:

Valerie Geary said...

can I go on your roof when I come visit?!!