If you would like to help financially support my work here in Mexico, please contact me, or make a secure donation via paypal! Thanks!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

...dear friends and family...

... I do not have Swine Flu. Nor does anyone I know, or anyone near me. In fact, according to my research, more people have gotten the flu in California than here in Baja California. Therefore, it is safer here - come visit me.

I do, however, appreciate your concern. Although - after having malaria, twice, I feel as if Swine Flu would be a walk in the park - I pray that I never get to find out for sure though.

Much Love!

Jare

Ps - Here is an awesome picture of a CUTE kid, Bryan!!

2 comments:

James David said...

Some lady in Costa Rica got it. She was taken to the hospital. Then she died.

I don't have it either.

Go us.

catbonny said...

Brian is so cute.