If you would like to help financially support my work here in Mexico, please contact me, or make a secure donation via paypal! Thanks!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

...Jesus is Awesome...

Happy Easter everyone! I hope it was blessed and full of love and fun!

I've been up since 4:30 this morning for our church's sunrise service, so I'm a'gonna keep this short, but it's been a GREAT weekend - Yesterday one of our older girls, Flor, had her Quincenera, and it was SO much fun! And man was she gorgeous. (I'll post pictures soon...)

Then today, we had the sunrise service, followed by breakfast, and then a couple hours later began an all day BBQ/baptism at some nearby swimming pools. It was good times for all! And sunburns for all the guerros. It was AWESOME to see so many people baptized.

We got home after dinnertime and had some Guitar Hero fun with a couple of the older boys, before Lauren and I headed out to La Fonda for some Snickers/chocolate cake and coffee... what a loooooong and busy weekend, and I loved every minute of it!

Some GH pictures for your viewing pleasure... It is always so much fun! :)



No comments: