If you would like to help financially support my work here in Mexico, please contact me, or make a secure donation via paypal! Thanks!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

...ikindahatetoday...

so today sucks. and it's only 1 o'clock.
This morning there were tensions and major control issues going on at our staff meeting.
but i've been trying to convince myself that it's not that big of a deal and not to get upset. UNTIL.....

My dog died. about 15 minutes ago. they think he drank water with some antifreeze in it and some kids found him in a restroom barking and foaming at the mouth. then he started seizing and they sent someone in to "put him down". I couldn't stick around after that.

pray for today. for my attitude and energy. and my heart after my doggy died. he's been my constant, loyal companion for 3 weeks.

3 comments:

Valerie Geary said...

No!! Jare! I am so sorry!! I am giving you a hug right now! Chloe will be waiting to jump on you and give you puppy hugs when you get here. Again... I am so sorry. That sucks balls.

Brandon Lagao said...

That does suck balls. Puppies should never die :(

I read somewhere that when a puppy goes to heaven, 8 baby penguins are born...so at least you have that. You like penguins right? If not, insert another really cute animal. Kuala's maybe?

Valerie Geary said...

Since when don't I like to cuddle? Oh and Chloe is definitely becoming more cuddly... we will smother you with cuddles... so much so that you will be begging and pleading to get out of Portland... muahahahahaha