If you would like to help financially support my work here in Mexico, please contact me, or make a secure donation via paypal! Thanks!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

...enough with all the “big one” talk…

I hadn’t even been in Orange County for 5 minutes before I felt an earthquake. UGH.
“Fear Not” says the Lord… And this I know… Still, I am terrified of earthquakes…

“For I know the plans I have for you” says God, and STILL I am terrified of them. But I will trust in You, Lord, for You are with me.

And so I head to the center of all the recent quakes, Los Angeles, to spend not one, but TWO, concert nights with Bons. I am excited for The Decemberists and for Ben Folds, but nothing compares to my excitement of spending a couple days with my bestie.

:)

3 comments:

cdt said...

hey how are you? I know this is weird but I was cleaning out my in-box and ran into the email from when you left... it looks like you are having a great time and doing some good too. it was fun to read your blog and see what you are up to. are you keeping in touch with anyone here? or at RockHarbor?

chris torrey (LPA)

ctorrey@lpainc.com

Bring Me Hope said...

hey girl!

i don't know if you remember me, but I came through there back in January with an organization Bring Me Hope. We do summer camps for orphans in China.

I'm so glad I found your blog. Hope all is well there in Mexico!
nicole

James David said...

i still love earthquakes. even got to feel one here in costa rica.

sorry you had to feel 'em....