If you would like to help financially support my work here in Mexico, please contact me, or make a secure donation via paypal! Thanks!

Monday, December 15, 2008

11/25 - 12/1: P-TOWN!!!

So the trip to Portland was AMAZINGly awesome. (Thanks V&R for everything!)
It was coooooold as always, but while it poured here in Mexico, we had clear blue skies in P-town almost the entire time! It was absolutely beautiful up there!








We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with Val's fam, complete with some of the BEST food ever! (Thanks Ken & Karen!!)

We even got to meet up with Lay & Chen for a day and trek around the most beautiful waterfalls I've ever seen! And you could walk on top, around and in BACK of them! It was such a fun day! (Especially meeting Lay's family - who are perfect and better than I could've ever imagined :))









It was great to see, and just get to hang out with, VAL! I love and miss her MUCHO!





It was a great trip - complete with Powell's, Haunted Pizza, East Portland, Mt. Hood in the distance, Chloe & Mia - and I can't wait for the next one! :)

2 comments:

kwbrayton said...

It was so good to see you too! Thanks for gracing our table on Thanksgiving. And the picture is priceless!

Glad you enjoyed our beautiful state. Come back in May/June and catch the beauty Spring brings!

Best wishes and Merry Christmas,
Ye Olde Man

Valerie Geary said...

yay!! beanie!! hey send me the pix you took of Mt. Hood will you? I was serious about painting it.... :)